Pages

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Well I just finished filming at DDAY Oklahoma for their annual paintball event. I was there for seven days shooting the different events and even got a chance to play a little. Each day there was at least one mini scenario which usually lasted three to four hours, which I followed one of the divisions, the 82nd Airborne. Yesterday was the last day of the event and it was an all day game. I was up at 4:30am and the game didn't end until 5:00pm.

I decided to use three GoPros by attaching them to different player's guns and masks. I wanted to be able to present this paintball event from the player's point of view. This event had all sorts of things that most paintball events don't have, like tanks, Anti-tank weapons and smoke grenades. The people who manage DDAY wanted to make the event as realistic as possible.

Now I have a weeks worth of footage to go through and start on post production.

No comments:

Post a Comment