Sunday, June 3, 2012
I have been involved with the sport of paintball longer than I have been interested in film. I started playing paintball at the age of 12 and haven't stopped since then. I started out filming our team's paintball tournaments and events that we attended. This passion has led me to creating paintball-related commercials and videos the paintball company, Qloader.
One of my other videos can be seen as an advertizement at http://www.qloader.com/. They make a unique and reliable loading system for most paintball guns. Next week I will be in Oklahoma filming and participating in America's largest paintball event. There were over 4,000 players who attended the week-long event. Here Is a re-cap of last year's event: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wppgMuGkqAo&list=UUVxmnmN3iCSmQsOL10a76IQ&index=5&feature=plcp
Not all of these paintball events are your normal tournament-style events, some of them are just for the experience.
I look forward to filming more commercials and promos for other paintball tournaments and events, and see where this passion will take me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment